JCT Development NY,Inc. MBE Certified A Minority Business Company
JCT is dedicated to helping building owners and builders to achieve their construction and inspection goals and also comply with New York City Department Of Buildings rules and regulations.
Local Law 11/98:
- Buildings over 6 stories must file a report by a professional engineer/ registered architect classifying the building façade status and whether it is SAFE, Safe with a maintenance program or UNSAFE and doing so every 5 years , every five year period is referred to as a cycle.
- Currently we are within cycle 7, The dead line for filing the 7th cycle was February 21, 2013.
Late filing is subject to penalties imposed by DOB.
- JCT will help you if you haven't filed the required report or even you filed an Unsafe report and need to file an amendment.
- Our engineers experience spanning over 14 years in filing local law 11/98 reports for privately owned as well as city owned buildings speaks volumes about our work quality.
- We send reminders to our clients as their filing window approaches and file extension of time if needed.
- We follow up with DOB for expedited approval.
- We also prepare restoration plans and file for construction permits.
- Prepare bid packages for construction repairs for bidding purposes.
Masonry, Concrete, soil, Fire stopping, fire proofing, mechanical, steel, Bolting, Welding, structural stability, etc..
Inspections by registered special inspection agency and performed by certified inspectors and professional engineers.
We provide timely expediting services in all 5 boroughs.
We work hard for you
Attention to Details